The purpose of instructional coaching is to support teachers and administrators in using data to improve instruction and teacher practices, in order to positively impact student outcomes.
Some of the coaching services provided by the CUES instructional coach are:
- 1:1 job-embedded support based on the goals and identified needs of individual teachers (non-evaluative and confidential).
- Professional development training for groups based on teacher request, data, and school needs.
- LETRS end of unit facilitating.
- Collaboration with PLC teams.
- Observation and data collection.